You can set a fish tank as the live background for your TV (that has a connected Chromecast device). You can select the background with your Android phone or tablet.
The fish tanks are *not* static images, but are alive and moving.
Fish Tank on TV via Chromecast Android FEATURES :
• Cast high quality live backgrounds to your TV – you can pick from two lively fish tanks.
• Freshwater fishes, just like you’d usually have in a home aquarium.
• These are not streamed from the internet and so, you can keep the live backgrounds running for hours without wasting your network bandwidth.
• Once loaded, there are no buffering delays while watching the fishtanks.
• The live background will keep showing even after you disconnect your phone or tablet (Tap the ‘Exit app on TV’ button to quit the application on your TV) – you can think of these as Chromecast screensavers.
• No ads, no lags. Just fullscreen fish tanks on the TV!
• The fish tanks also have realistic background audio (Tap ‘Menu’ and then ‘Toggle Audio’ to mute/unmute).
So go ahead, make your TV a fish tank! 🙂
** A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device **
If you find any issues, please contact us before giving us a low rating – we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION for Fish Tank on TV via Chromecast Android
December 30, 2016
1,000 – 5,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 3+